Friday, July 02, 2010

July already!!

Tomorrow I catch the train down to London - we have to register at St Pancras at 7:00am (!!!) Sunday morning, and then it's over to Brussels, catch the finish of the Rotterdam - Brussels Tour de France stage, party, a good night's sleep, and then off at 9 the next morning.

Following my progress
I should be posting here on this blog, and also on facebook - though I never seem to have much success there!

In theory, you should also be able to follow my progress (almost!) live. You'll see posts headed "Cyclemeter cycle" - this is coming from a little GPS I'll be carrying with me. Click on either "Google Maps URL:" or "Shortened Google Maps URL:" in these posts and you should see where I am, give or take ten minutes or so. To keep it updated you need to keep pressing your browser's 'Refresh' or 'Reload' button. There should be new data every five minutes or so.

I'll keep you all updated!

No comments: