Friday, May 07, 2010

Big day tomorrow

Forgoing the siren call of the last match of the season (last match ever?) at Edgeley Park and the dubious pleasures of Stockport County v Tranmere Rovers, I've signed myself up for a British Heart Foundation ride in the Vale of Belvoir. 60 miles and a ridiculous 8am start!

It's a good shakeout both for me and the new bike (still not got my fancy-dan new bike computer to work. Hopefully the good old Cateye will suffice). I'll try blogging on the phone as a tryout for my Somme re-enactment.

Speaking of which, we're told that we ARE still on course to meet that naughty Manxman Cav.
Here's an article on his latest misdemeanours, together with a Friday afternoon picture of the boy for the girls (well, she is a rather attractive blonde !):
Cav gets pulled!

Last week: a staggering 28 miles
This week: even better - 16 miles (plus tomorrow!)

No comments: